You guys always ask me question about what I use, so today I’m legitimately emptying out my purse for you to share all my products that I use! I hope you enjoy whats in my purse! I’ll put a link down below to everything so you can check it out. Let me know if I’m missing anything great…like I said…I have more room! 😛
- Large Black Tote – Goyard http://bit.ly/2h4juSB
- Wallet on a Chain – Chanel http://bit.ly/2y8GK9L
- No Bump Hair Elastic – http://bit.ly/2xC8vug
- Pacifica Roll on Perfume – http://bit.ly/2wZ734q
- Refresh Breath Spray – http://bit.ly/2h5iaz0
- Chanel Lip Balm – http://bit.ly/2x4wAZz
- Car Key
- Nars Lip Gloss – http://bit.ly/2xmVAM1
- Bite Beauty Mulit-Purpose Stick – http://bit.ly/2wZ80Kb
- Change Purse Louis Vuitton – http://bit.ly/2x1Iq4L
- NoteBook (Chapters) – http://bit.ly/2h5Z8MF
- Boulevard Magazine – https://issuu.com/boulevardlifestylesinc/docs/2017_07_blvdokanagan_web
- Coconut Lip Balm
- Vitamin C – https://www.emergen-c.ca
- Fermented Vegan Protein Bar – http://bit.ly/2xnmx27
- Organic Wipes
- Pur Gum
- Pacifica Organic Cream – http://bit.ly/2wst2wn
- Routine Deodorant – https://www.routinecream.com
- Charlotte Tillbury Lip Liner – Pillow Talk – http://bit.ly/2h4br8g
Style tips by Kim Appelt!
Download Shoptagr here!: https://goo.gl/mLXZgD
Todays video I’m showing you all how to save money shopping online! One of my favourite was is to use the Shoptagr app! Its actually the way I bought my dress for my sisters wedding. I fell in love with the dress and the app messaged me when it was on sale!
Hope you enjoyed these tips and tricks for saving money online!
HI everyone! Today I am unboxing my subscription box from YogaClub! Thank you YogaClub for sending it to me, I love the pieces and your service was fab!
Here is a 20% off link to your first purchase https://yogaclub.com/?utm_discount=KIMXO20 compliments of YogaClub.
One of my most requested videos! Here are 10 pairs of shoes you need in your wardrobe! The biggest issue I see when I go into my clients wardrobes is that they don’t have the proper pieces in their wardrobe to complete an outfit. If you don’t have the proper footwear you can’t finish the look. I’ve linked to the shoes below, if the exact shoes are not available I have put similar ones.
Let me know in the comments below if you enjoyed this video!
1) Basic Runner http://bit.ly/2gsfwXn
2) Statement Runners http://bit.ly/2eHEsXg
3) Plain Black Flats http://bit.ly/2gtqBHT
5) Day to Night Booties http://bit.ly/2esC9uh
6) White Booties http://bit.ly/2eHzv0v
7) Nude Pumps http://bit.ly/2grwx41
8) Nude Strappy Heels http://bit.ly/2grNz1Q
9) Strappy Black Sandals http://bit.ly/2eHzGc7
10) Statement Heels http://bit.ly/2gsJlan
Some of these shoes are expensive, I suggest using Shoptagr and log your items in that app. It messages you when they go on sale. https://www.shoptagr.com
Hi Guys! I hope you like todays video, I took a few of my favourite summer trends and compiled a list of the most wearable ones that can take you into fall! Let me know in the comments below your favourites!
1) Graphic Tee’s
Gucci – http://bit.ly/2vtx1bw
Balmain – http://www.balmain.com/en_rw/women/tops/silkscreen-logo-cotton-jersey-top-5.html
SkullTop – http://bit.ly/2vtrTEg
Nirvana Tee – http://bit.ly/2xgG3L8
Ramones – http://bit.ly/2wCa6Qt
Short Sleeve long white Kimono – http://manwomanhome.com/#our-story
Lace Kimono – https://shopinfluence.ca/collections/coats-cardigans/products/lace-kimono
4) Statement Sleeves
Tunic – Indah ( Similar) http://bit.ly/2xx7G1T