We’ve hit 1,000,000 views! Thanks everybody!
Style tips by Kim Appelt!
The 5 things You Need This Summer + Giveaway! Style tips!
Today I am sharing with you my Top Five Things You Need This Summer! I also am giving them away to you! I hope you enjoy this video, let me know in the comments below if you liked it and what you want to see more of!
1) Straw Hat – Any wide brimmed hat that looks good on you is great! Find one at any department store in your area or swimwear boutique.
2) Bum Sunscreen – My favourite right now, it has none of the stuff you don’t want in it, smells good, and is animal friendly! https://www.trustthebum.com
3) Swell Water Bottle – Keeps things cold in the summer and its a great looking water bottle. Much better than using a plastic one! https://www.swellbottle.com
4) Sand Towel – This beauty from Sand Cloud has a built in head rest! I have had this one for over a year and use it all the time! https://www.sandcloudtowels.com
5) A lace kimono – Perfect for a classy bathing suit cover up around the pool, perfect of a tank top and jeans! https://shopinfluence.ca/collections/
The Pink Summer Pieces You Need To Have in your wardrobe! Pink is one of the hottest colours this summer and a really easy colour to integrate into your wardrobe. I picked a few of my favourite dresses, shorts and tops to show you! Let me know if you enjoy this and what your favourite piece was in the comments below! Remember to subscribe!
See Links to pieces below:
Faux Suede Shorts – https://ilovetylermadison.com ( Use KIMXO for 15% off and if you sign up for their newsletter you get and additional 15% for a total of 30% off your first order! )
Pink Top – https://www.biaboroapparel.com/womens/
Shoes: http://bit.ly/2qK6iFe ( Similar)
In this video I show you some of the casual shoes you need for this summer! I also tell you how to wear them, how I wear them and give you a few ideas! Let me know which ones you love in the comments below! Kim xo
For those of you who are asking what I’m wearing and links to the dress and shoes are below!