Talking about 5 ways to Look and Feel Better in 5 minutes. Tips and tricks you might already know but it’s always nice to have some inspiration.
Let me know in the comments below if you liked this video.
5 Ways to look Better
1. White Eyes – Natural Visene https://rstyle.me/~cz-aLYY7
2. Hydrate Your Skin https://graydonskincare.ca/products/face-food-mineral-mist?variant=597378153
3. Charcoal Toothpaste https://rstyle.me/~cz-aLYYU
4. Pump up the brows https://rstyle.me/~cz-aLYZ8
5. Matte Lipstick (just re-apply your chapstick!)
Since 2016, BCLiving has had the privilege of sharing Kim Appelt's stunning video content on our website. Whether she's showcasing the season's hottest trends or revealing how to dress well on a budget, Kim's vast knowledge of fashion and the industry shines through in each segment. Over the years, we have received nothing but positive feedback from our hundreds of thousands of viewers about Kim's pieces, as her friendly on-camera presence both educates and entertains. As an editor, I have found Kim to be an incredible contributor who is an absolute pleasure to work with and I look forward to her videos each week.
- Janine Verreault, Editor/Brand Manager, BCLiving & Real Weddings
Kim was absolutely a dream to work with. I had to find a dress for a New York red carpet film premiere, and she came to my home with amazing options to get the look perfect. She nailed it, and was so kind and supportive! She really made me feel super confident for such an important event, and took the stress off of me for getting the look together!
It was so great to work with her, and I look forward to the next time :)
- Jen Laporte - Disney Star for "Freaky Friday"