One of my most requested videos! Here are 10 pairs of shoes you need in your wardrobe! The biggest issue I see when I go into my clients wardrobes is that they don’t have the proper pieces in their wardrobe to complete an outfit. If you don’t have the proper footwear you can’t finish the look. I’ve linked to the shoes below, if the exact shoes are not available I have put similar ones.
Let me know in the comments below if you enjoyed this video!
1) Basic Runner http://bit.ly/2gsfwXn
2) Statement Runners http://bit.ly/2eHEsXg
3) Plain Black Flats http://bit.ly/2gtqBHT
5) Day to Night Booties http://bit.ly/2esC9uh
6) White Booties http://bit.ly/2eHzv0v
7) Nude Pumps http://bit.ly/2grwx41
8) Nude Strappy Heels http://bit.ly/2grNz1Q
9) Strappy Black Sandals http://bit.ly/2eHzGc7
10) Statement Heels http://bit.ly/2gsJlan
Some of these shoes are expensive, I suggest using Shoptagr and log your items in that app. It messages you when they go on sale. https://www.shoptagr.com
Kim was absolutely a dream to work with. I had to find a dress for a New York red carpet film premiere, and she came to my home with amazing options to get the look perfect. She nailed it, and was so kind and supportive! She really made me feel super confident for such an important event, and took the stress off of me for getting the look together!
It was so great to work with her, and I look forward to the next time 🙂
- Jen Laporte – Disney Star for “Freaky Friday”
Since 2016, BCLiving has had the privilege of sharing Kim Appelt’s stunning video content on our website. Whether she’s showcasing the season’s hottest trends or revealing how to dress well on a budget, Kim’s vast knowledge of fashion and the industry shines through in each segment. Over the years, we have received nothing but positive feedback from our hundreds of thousands of viewers about Kim’s pieces, as her friendly on-camera presence both educates and entertains. As an editor, I have found Kim to be an incredible contributor who is an absolute pleasure to work with and I look forward to her videos each week.
- Janine Verreault, Editor/Brand Manager, BCLiving & Real Weddings